Are you a qualified accountant looking for a challenging role managing the transactional and financial reporting for a hugely successful retail business?
My client, based in Milton Keynes, is recruiting for a Finance Manager with a strong background in Financial Accounting.
Reporting to the Financial Controller & managing the Management Accountant your key responsibilities will be:
• Management accounts & preparing statutory accounts under IFRS
• Quarterly & annual VAT and Corporation tax filings.
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Payment runs for approval and posting approved payments in the general ledger.
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Liaising with auditors and accountants regarding compliance with accounting and tax regulations.
• Supplier management
• Developing the Management Accountant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, experienced in financial accounting with a background in auditing. You will be key player in the company’s continued growth and success and therefore must be a great communicator with a desire to implement change. Experience of working with retail & e-commerce throughout Europe would be preferable.
To be considered for the role you must be:
ACA, CIMA or ACCA Qualified
Experienced managing or supervising a team
Comfortable making decisions under pressure
Up to date knowledge of accounting regulations
If this sounds like you please apply below now!