Finance Manager | Tech | West London |
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 - depending on experience.
I have an amazing opportunity working for a fast-growing, Tech company based in West London.
My client is a entrepreneurial tech business who are looking for a highly-motivated, energetic Finance Manager to join their team to help with the company accounting duties. This is a full-time role based in their West London offices.
This is a newly created role due to rapid company progress and expansion, and duties are not limited solely to the job description, with the successful applicant expected to be flexible, and open to new challenges.
• Annual statutory accounts preparation and management of annual audits
• Prepare and present monthly management accounts
• Submitting quarterly VAT returns
• Carrying out bank reconciliations
• Maintaining & updating fixed asset records
• Managing nominal ledger journals
• Producing budgets and forecasts
• Managing cash flow and bank balances
• Providing general financial advice to the Managing Director, Shareholders and Managers
• Prepare R&D tax claim
• Create, send and follow up on invoices and PO’s
• Manage payroll and all credit control duties
• newly qualified /ACCA/CIMA
• Experience in start-ups is desirable
• Must be detailed, organised and proactive
• Excellent computer skills
• Familiar with Xero accounting software
• Enjoys a challenging and fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask with good time management skills
• Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ready to take on new challenges and grow within the company
• Holidays - 25 days per annum pro rata (excluding National and Bank holidays), 5 days must be taken during the Christmas period
• Pension contribution 3%
• Discretionary end of year bonuses
You must be a fully qualified accountant with outstanding communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Technology company with a great future. If you match the personal criteria, please apply today!