Reed Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for our client based on the outskirts of Maidstone.
This exciting opportunity would support our client for an on-going interim contract which could lead to a permanent position. This opportunity would suit a candidate who is able to show experience from a similar role. Our client is looking for a candidate who is able to show competences with the following duties:
- Support with the annual budget preparation and supporting the Director of Finance with asset management to ensure the strategic financial plans of the business
- Preparation and production of management accounts including cash flow forecasts
- Analyse the performance of the business and report on recommendations
- Support with the on-going improvements with the finance system
- Head Statutory Audit processes
- Plan, forecast and prepare annual budgets
- Prepare and process company payroll
- Tax preparation and submissions
- Prepare and process all transnational duties including sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control
If you are able to show a relevant experience obtained from a similar role and are available immediately and have the relevant experience obtained from a similar role then please apply!