Reed Finance are currently working with an exciting and innovative organisation who operate within the utilities space to recruit for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. My client provides a fantastic working environment, as well as the opportunity to play a key role in a business that provides support to help you develop towards your own long-term career goals.
The role itself is responsible for all aspects of reporting for a particular business unit within the group, and will require an accountant with a high level of technical ability to ensure their results are reported accurately and within the required timescales.
• Management reporting
• Statutory reporting for business unit
• Ensuring Compliance with Accounting Standards and Companies Act
• Ledger management
• Liaising with external auditors
• Submitting group reporting quarterly
• Providing support to shareholder support on an ad hoc basis
• VAT compliance
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Up to 15% Pension
• Life insurance/death in service
• Family medical care
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Healthcare vouchers
• A host of discounts from well-known retailers
The perfect candidate for this role will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS. You will be a good communicator, and have experience of working within a large organisation with a group structure.
Please apply for more details