REED Accountancy Leicester are currently working in partnership with a distribution focused business in Leicestershire. They are currently looking to recruit for a Finance Manager to be based in their Leicester office.
Reason for Vacancy: New Business
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Producing a weekly P&L with commentary
- Weekly meeting with Group Financial Controller
- Full responsibility of Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Formulation of Weekly Stock
- Monthly stock on dry goods
- Ensuring all information captured
- Responsibility of Intercompany transactions
- Responsible for 2 units
There will be additional roles and responsibilities for this role.
- Previous experience of working in a Senior Finance role is essential.
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) - Preferred
- Able to work with various stakeholders and convey relevant information
- An analytical mind and not afraid to raise questions or concerns
If you would like to be considered for this role then click 'Apply'.