** Urgently needed **
Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
One of the world's leading contract logistics providers is seeking a talented accountancy professional to join its fantastic team. This company has a track record of promoting from within and is looking for someone with the potential to climb further up the career ladder!
What will it entail?
Reporting to stakeholders throughout the organisation, duties will include:
- Preparation of weekly accounts and KPIs
- Month end accounts, balance sheets and internal reports
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and targets to identify trends and variances
- Development of the finance team
- Building relationships with stakeholders, internal and external
- Working closely with Operations Managers in understanding key cost drivers of contract profitability
- Providing analysis and recommendations to influence key decisions
- Review key risks and identify potential risks
- Supporting the FC and commercial teams
What skill and experience will I need to demonstrate?
- You will already have strong experience in a similar level role
- Excellent knowledge of accountancy processes
- Fantastic management skills and communication ability
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- On-going training and development
- Medical cover
- Retail discounts
If you have the experience outlined and would like to know more, please apply on-line immediately.