Accounts Manager/Finance Manager – Brighton – Up to £40,000
Reed accountancy are working with an exciting group of subsidiaries who are seeking an Accounts Manager/Finance Manager on a permanent basis. Due to growth the Director requires an experienced Finance professional to take on the responsibilities of all aspects of Finance.
Our client is seeking an energetic individual who has the ability to use their own initiative as well as working closely with the Director.
Accounts Manager/Finance Manager responsibilities:
• Bank & Sales reconciliations
• Processing all accounts and invoices for all three subsidiaries
• VAT returns
• Diarize all domain and agreements
• Monitor stock control and order from supplier
• Record sales and profits
• Set up ongoing bank statements for ongoing accountant
• Involvements in digital advertising through social media avenues
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking for a varied role. Ideally you will have experience in a similar size company. Happy to offer study support for the right candidate.
• Have experience in a Accounts/Finance Manager role
• Experience using Xero would be advantageous
• You have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Be an energetic, motivated individual