Reed Accountancy (Bracknell) are currently partnering with a local organisation who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent full time basis.
Our client is seeking an individual who is AAT Qualified or part qualified and has strong all round accounting experience including the preparation of management accounts
The business offers a friendly and quite informal working environment and staff retention levels are high which reflects how well the company looks after its employees.
Working as part of a small team you will responsible for managing the day to day running of finance.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• All transactional processing processing of journal entries, purchase, sales and nominal ledger. bank reconciliations.• Banking and expenses
• Preparation of fixed assets, accrual and prepayments and general ledger management
• Monthly Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reconciliations and review
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Monthly reporting
• Budgeting, forecasting and analysis Cash flow
• Ensure accounts are prepared to local statutory and regulatory requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of a friendly and supportive team.
The role would ideally suit an AAT Qualified or Part qualified Accountant who is keen to qualify.
To secure this role you should have strong all round hands on accounting experience including Trial balance, preparation of monthly management accounts,
Good understanding of debit and credits.
Strong I.T skills including ideally Sage and Excel. Excellent communication skills are essential
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be managing and therefore strong management and mentoring skills would be desirable. A hands on flexible approach with the ability to be able to work well as part of a team and on own initiative is essential
For more information, and to express an interest, please submit your details below.