Finance Manager - Permanent - Redhill
I have been engaged by an organisation who are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join the team. You will lead and develop the accountancy team at an exciting time of change, as a member of the finance management team.
- Management accounting, including supporting budget managers in revenue and capital budget preparation, monitoring and reporting
- Financial lead for options appraisal and service reviews, including analysing financial performance and offering advice to support decision-making
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business plans and forecasts
- Company and charity accounting
- Providing professional and technical advice and judgement to internal stakeholders
- Supporting the Head of Finance in a variety of tasks inc: financial planning, budget modelling and strategy
As a fully qualified CCAB accountant, you will have a high level of local government accounting knowledge alongside a strong commercial understanding, to join this growing team. An excellent benefits package awaits you including a fantastic pension scheme, flexible working, 36 hour week and 36 days (rising with service) holiday.
For more information please apply today!