Reed Finance are delighted to be working closely with a large manufacturing business based in Washington who are seeking to recruit an experienced and qualified Finance Manager on a permanent basis to manage all financial aspects of strategy for the business unit.
To be considered for this position you must be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
As Finance Manager some of your key duties will include:
- To be part of the leadership team and contribute to the delivery of its overall strategy and objectives.
- Lead the Finance activities for in the UK aspect of the business.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the Business Unit including reporting, forecasting, invoicing and cash management, accounts payable/receivable and payroll.
- Lead and participate in the monthly accounting close ensuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness and compliance with corporate policy.
- Ensure that financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Support the implementation of new processes and controls and the implementation of new systems as required.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for cash management policies.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met, together with internal requirements.
- Ensure tax compliance including income tax, VAT and corporation tax.
Ideally the perfect candidate will be:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified or equivalent.
- Experience in preparing reports and analysis on the performance of a business.
- Strong understanding of business processes with sufficient IT literacy.
- Commercial awareness.
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills.
- Experience in the application of internal control procedures and frameworks.
- Hands-on approach and proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills sufficient to support, advise and influence managers from different parts of the business whilst providing strong financial control where necessary.
If you think this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. If you have any queries at all please contact Paul Robson on 0191-255-1760.