Reed Finance are currently working with a fantastic Public Sector organisation on an opportunity to join them as a Finance Manager on a Permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work in a peaceful location set within beautiful grounds, in a supportive organisation.
This is an important role within the organisation and will give you the opportunity to feed in to the organisations strategic and material planning.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary meetings and act as the voice of finance for your non-finance colleagues
• Lead on the preparation of Budgets
• Lead on the development of financial and governance for management of audit grants
• Assist in the development of business cases
• Lead in preparation and audit of annual accounts
• Take the lead on risk management arrangements in line with the agreed risk management strategy
• Provide day-to-day leadership and development of the Finance Officer
As well as a fantastic working environment my client offers benefits including:
• A generous pension contribution
• 28 Days holiday rising to 33 after 5 years service.
• Free Parking
• Annual pay reviews
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
• Experience with a large public sector organisation
• Experience of formatting Financial strategies
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Please apply for more details