My client is an established media company based in West London area. They are currently looking for Qualified Finance Manager and a qualified finance manager with a passion about sales and revenues and wants to manage all the financial aspects of international sales.
Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare and circulate monthly revenue estimates for EMEA & APAC
- Prepare the monthly variance analysis comparing revenue against budget and previous month
- Prepare the quarterly revenue forecasts
- Manage the receivables collection
- Ensure the accounts receivables aging reports are clean, complete and that they reconcile to the GL
- Supervise the Billing Specialist for EMEA & APAC
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of withholding tax documents for companies in the UK, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Great Plains is an asset
- Ability to work without direction
- Strong Interpersonal skills and a team player
If you match the specification and would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.