Finance Manager - Cambridge - £40,000-£50,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a highly successful and fast growing Cambridge technology company, who are looking to add an experienced AR Manager to their growing global finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will include the following:
Accounts receivable management:
- Overseeing the invoicing processes for the business to global customer base, ensuring that all accounting for this service is in line with IFRS 15, and accurately reported
- Ensure that appropriate taxes and reporting are applied on a global basis including VAT and sales taxes, including liaising with providers and assisting in making appropriate returns
Credit control management:
- Overseeing the aged trade receivables balances and the team’s management of cash collection.
- Providing regular reporting to the board, executive team and customer success teams on aged debts and liaising on troubled accounts.
- Supporting the appointment of and working with external credit and collection agencies on a global basis and working closely with the in-house legal team.
- Overseeing a team of five responsible for invoicing and credit control. Responsible for all day to day management of the team including overseeing training and development of the team completing AAT and CIMA training.
Management, statutory accounts and audit:
- Managing the processing by the team of all input data, and preparing month end journals and overseeing processes
- Working to support annual audit information preparation for all of the subsidiaries
- Administrative and financial submissions adhering to necessary deadlines
- Assisting in the cash flow forecasting and treasury management for the business, including managing multi-currency accounts and liaising with multiple banking facilities.
This client is seeking an experienced and ambitious fully qualified Accountant for this role, with ideally significant previous experience in cash management and treasury. Team management is also essential.
Candidates will ideally have experience is a large scale, global organisation and be familiar with a wide range of tax matters.
Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, a flexible and proactive approach to work, and the ability to work to deadlines and to work calmly in a fast paced and changing environment. Strong IT skills are essential (Excel and Word).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing organisation with a very exciting future ahead. Please apply now for more information.