Finance Manager | Digital/Gaming | London |
I have an amazing opportunity working for a Digital/Gaming company based in central London.
My client is a fast paced, entrepreneurial business within the digital sector, with fantastic growth plans for 2020.
They are looking for a technically strong, forward-thinking finance manager with the ability tow work independently and add value to the business. Reporting into the FD you will be responsible for all day to day finance tasks and leading a management accountant and accounts assistant
- Ensure that Monthly Management Accounts & other reports ( as specified by the FD) are accurate and are distributed in a timely manner
- Submit statutory returns in a timely manner ( e.g., HMRC, Companies House)
- Monthly rolling forecasts including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Statutory Accounts. Fully engage the Group auditors as required
- KPI reporting
- Weekly Cash flow reporting
- Working with Heads of Department on budget tracking for development and marketing of titles
- Issue royalty statements as appropriate and update the Royalty spreadsheet monthly
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA fully qualified
- Experience working within a SME business
- Experience working within a PE/VC backed business
- Have managed the day-to-day operations of a finance function
Please apply if you are interested in the position and match the requirements above.