Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Location: Cobham, Surrey
Full Time - Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, this role should be viewed as a co-pilot to the Business. You will be the key conduit between the financial planning team and commercial stakeholders, providing input and influence over ROI drivers. Enjoying a highly visible role, you will be exposed to all commercial functions along with the SMT and Exec Board.
You will be responsible for leading the delivery of financial performance through influencing sales strategy, bid pricing, optimising sales resource and maintaining a robust financial control environment. Specific areas include:
- Leading investment commitment, cash & expense analysis and reporting
- Supporting financial and strategic analysis & reporting, including portfolio analysis, new product launches, brand performance
- Business partnering with work streams and directly supporting key stakeholders
- Providing clarity on key financial risks and opportunities and articulate key financial levers
- Providing relevant and timely monthly analysis of business performance
- Developing and monitoring business KPIs
If you feel you qualify for this job, please APPLY NOW. Due to expected amount of applications I will try and respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from me within 2 weeks from applying, then please consider your application has not been successful.