This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-moving SME Construction Design Consultancy. Due to an increase in current workload and sustained growth, the business now require a Finance Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. My client is flexible on start and finish times and is ideally looking for 2 -3 days a week.
You will need to demonstrate a clear career history as a Finance Manager, with previous experience working in the Construction Industry a "must have".
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Create monthly management accounts
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Manual VAT reconciliation and quarterly return
- Processing and reconciliation of purchase ledger, including supplier payments
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the MD with timely and accurate financial information
If you are looking for an opportunity within a growing business where you can have a real impact and help shape the future of the business, this could be the ideal opportunity.