REED Finance is pleased to be working with a Coleshill based industry client who are seeking a new Finance Manager.
Through continued investment and growth they are currently seeking a skilled self motivated person to join their team as Group Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Ideal for an qualified or QBE finance professional who wants to build on their career as the company continues it's growth into new market sectors.
• To manage a small accounts office and staff
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, payments and other transactions
• Prepare forecasts and manage the companies cash flows and working capital
• Ensure that sound financial controls, procedures and processes redeveloped, implemented and maintained to financial regulations and legislation
• To work with the company’s accountants for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are maintained and any variances reviewed as necessary, including bank reconciliations.
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
• Review the weekly and monthly payroll for authorization from the MD
• Prepare and file quarterly VAT returns, managing the companies cash flows and working capital
• Prepare bank covenants and ensure reported to the bank on a timely basis
• Hold relationships with the Bank & Company accountants supporting the MD
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Creation of annual budgets and monitoring/reporting outcomes, preparing monthly and annually
• Provision of accurate and timely financial reports to the MD and Directors
• Developing simple and effective systems and internal controls Skills
• Experience in a financial management position
• Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the areas of strategic planning and organisational development.
• Ability to devise and implement strategic development and resource plans, particularly in the areas of service development, staff development and the management of change.
• Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work, handle pressure and take day-to-day decisions on the running of the organisation.
• Ability to develop, monitor and maintain management information systems and procedures.
• Experience of financial responsibility for a budget, including end of year accounts and external liaison with auditors.
• Ability to communicate effectively face to face, in writing and over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organisations and audiences and to research, analyse and interpret complex information and produce clear verbal and written reports.
• Ability to lead and to contribute to the team.
• Understanding of equalities and diversity best practice and legislative requirements in relation to service delivery, and business development
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and ideally sage
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills able to work with a team ethos
On site Parking available