£38,000 - £42,000 Watford
Are you an enthusiastic Finance Manager seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for a Part-Qualified or QBE Finance Manager to join a leading brand within the Central Watford area. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £38,000 to £42,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
The Finance Manager will be based at our clients Head Office in Watford and will take overall responsibility for the financial management of the Company and monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the Company. They will be responsible for producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research, as well as guiding senior colleagues in making sound business decisions.
You will be reporting into the company Director and your duties will be but not limited to:
• Production of Monthly Management Accounts and reports, explaining variances and providing financial analysis.
• Analysis and reconciliations of P&L and balance sheet.
• Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register.
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns and reconciliations.
• Cash flow, forecasting, variance analysis and budgeting.
• Management, development, mentoring and supporting of members of the finance team.
• Management of prepayments and accruals.
• Construction of financial modelling for group of companies.
• Introduction and maintenance of financial policies and procedures.
• Understand and comply with all relevant company rules, agreements, policies and procedures and ensure a happy and collaborative working environment.
• Preparing monthly payroll for group of companies.
• P11D submissions.
• Payroll experience
• Proficiency with Quickbooks and Excel to an advanced level
• Ability to prepare management accounts
• Commercial and business acumen
• Experience of reporting to board level
• Leadership skills and employee management experienced
• Integrity and honesty
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational, planning, problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking.
• Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum pro rata.
• Full time permanent position.
• Standard holidays
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Direct working relationship with the Company Director.
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
• ACCA, CIMA Part Qualified or QBE.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.