We are currently requiting a Finance Analyst for a huge international brand in the Worthing area. This role offers the opportunity to be part of a fast paced and dynamic finance team that really helps drive business performance. This role will work alongside the Commercial Finance Manager and Reporting & Accounting Manager to deliver robust reporting,accurate forecasting and ad-hoc analysis for various areas within the business. With opportunity to constructively challenge and support the decision making process, this role offers the opportunity to develop financial, commercial and stakeholder management skills and experience. With multiple finance teams and therefore many chances to progress. The business are also offering a great study support package, perfect for people studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
- Ownership of routine Sales and KPI reporting
- Responsibility for monthly accounting and routine re-forecasting for selected store operating costs
- Reporting, reviewing and presentation of selected balance sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of capital and depreciation reporting and finance processes
- Supporting Commercial Finance Manager with store incentive payment calculations
- Act as point of contact for the store field team, responding to queries and providing support on ad-hoc analysis as required
- Ad-hoc finance projects
- Support Finance team as required
- Strong communication, business partnering and relationship building skills
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Retail / FMCG experience desired
- Good Excel skills (formulae, pivot tables, presentation of information)
- MS Word and Power Point experience
- Working knowledge of SAP/BW and some POS systems desirable
If your looking to be considered for this exciting opportunity then apply below or get in touch.