Are you an immediately available fully qualified ( ideally CIMA ) experienced Finance Manager with 3- 5 years experience within an FMCG/manufacturing PLC?
I am working exclusively with a successful family run food manufacturing business who have recently been bought by a large corporation. As a result of this, they now seek a qualified finance professional to join them.
Duties will include
Accounts and Reporting
• Production and interpretation of financial information on tight timescales
• Prepare analysis against financial forecasts
• Production of budgets and monthly forecast
• Assist senior management team in the development and review of strategic plans
Cash and Treasury
• Monitor and control cash flow positions and predict future trends, ensuring the business is continually improving its management of working capital.
• Experience of working in a multi-currency environment (mainly euros)
Control and process improvement
• Be responsible for the receivable and payable ledgers, bank reconciliations, and credit control. Engage with other functions on the control of all balance sheet areas.
• Development and implementation of accounting, monitoring and reporting policies to head office, procedures and systems to ensure they meet current and future requirements. Reflect best practice and achieve optimal output. Ensure outputs are appropriately documented.
• 3 years p/q experience, Must be from an FMCG /Manufacturing background ( Preferably within a food)
• Relevant professional qualification Ideally CIMA
• Up to date technical skills including in depth knowledge of accounting standards, concepts, finance/taxation regulations and legislation
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Sage 200 and Navision.
• Be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Methodical way of working with the ability to manage own workload and to adhere to strict deadlines
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to communicate to different levels of the business