Reed Accountancy are currently partnered with an instantly recognisable organisation, who require a Finance Manager to join their team on an interim basis.
The ideal candidate will need to be AAT qualified or ACCA, CIMA or ACA part qualified.
Reporting in to the Financial Director, this role will include:
- Ensuring financial targets are monitored, reported against and variances assessed
- Budget review including contribution to the annual budget process
- Monitoring and reporting of financial performance against budgets
- Forecasting, within the financial year and longer term
- Identification and mitigation of financial risks
- Provision of financial analysis, advice and guidance to the management team
- Ensure the accurate and timely accrual accounting entries at month-end and year-end
- Accruals, prepayments, journal adjustments, balance sheet reconciliations and supporting business for audit
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of the above, and available immediately or at short notice.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now for further details.