Our client, a rapidly growing tech firm, are looking for a dynamic and driven ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant to join their team. The company have recently received huge investment are growing exponentially in US and Chinese markets.
Working closely with the CFO, this role will suit a commercially minded Accountant who is looking to expand their career in an exciting and challenging new position. The role involve producing a Full Set of Management Accounts for both the UK and US entities. The company have exciting plans for growth but as an SME business, a small part of the role will still deal with the bookkeeping for the UK entity.
- Preparing the Management Accounts and yearly statutory accounts for the UK and US regions
- Preparing annual tax returns
- Preparation of annual budgeting and forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Cost accounting and project costing
- Income analysis
- Daily bookkeeping
- Commercially Minded Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Highly organised with the ability to hit tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial drive with ability to work in a fast-paced environment