I am currently working with a leading employer based in Bristol who are looking for an Ambitious Qualified Accountant to join them in their fantastic working environment. This is a broad and business critical role reporting to the Assistant Finance Director and will give you the opportunity to lead a small team to complete the following tasks.
• Complete all tasks in relation to managing a team. Including monitoring achievement again KPI’s, coaching, performance and development reviews and coaching.
• Lead the preparation of periodic reporting with financial commentaries.
• Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to discuss their budgets whilst highlighting potential risks and opportunities
• To offer sound business advice to senior management along with advising on accounting standards
• Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and three year rolling forecasts
• Contribute to improving processes and systems across the department
• 33 annual leave plus bank holidays
• A very competitive pension scheme
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Season Ticket loan
The successful applicant for this role will be a fully qualified accountant who is eaget work within a varied role. You will be credible and have ability to lead a team.
If this sounds like you I’d love to hear from you.
Please apply for more details