|Location: CREWE, CHESHIRE||Salary: 32000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3088207|
I am exclusively recruiting for a Finance Manager in Crewe. This is an opportunity to join an exciting company, where you will report directly to the Finance Director.
This position is for someone who has strong Management Accounts experience and the ability to manage a team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Producing Monthly Management Accounts to support the financial management of the business
• Ensuring up-to-date, complete and accurate accounting records are maintained at all times
• Managing a small accounts team on a day to day basis and overseeing all aspects of bookkeeping including:
o Purchase ledger management including payment runs and setting up bulk payments via Bankline
o Sales ledger management, including managing direct debit facility
o Credit Control
o Monthly Bank Reconciliations
o Completion of VAT Returns
o Accruals and Prepayments
o Reconciliation & control of all other balance sheet accounts
• Management of banking facilities
• Preparing for and overseeing the year end audit
The Role will also include:
• Implementation of a new accounts system ensuring it is aligned with business requirements.
• Forming a close working relationship with the Managing Director, Finance Director and other Directors/Senior Managers
• To actively contribute and influence commercial decision-making within the business.
• Monitoring the financial performance of the business including the preparation and review of key performance indicators.
• Ensuring the company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Lead and develop the finance team.
• Working with various departments to help them plan and manage their own budgets.
• Cash flow management
• Assist the Finance Director with the preparation of a monthly finance pack for presentation to the board and shareholders.
• Take responsibility for the ongoing commercial relationships with Insurers.
• Understand and maintain an up to date understanding of changes in tax legislation as far as it relates to changes that relate to Salary Exchange benefits.
• Responsible for all aspects of payroll including all monthly PAYE, P11D’s and P60’s.
• Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Establishing a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
• Proactively look for improvements and efficiencies in costs, processes, procedures, outputs and results.
• Act as a role model and share best practice with others.
• Plan and priorities’ own and department work to ensure completion within the deadlines set and where no deadlines are set, establish these to meet business requirements.
• Inspire the team through regular reviews.
• Develop Personal Development Plan for self and provide guidance to direct reports enabling completion of their own PDP.
• Leadership – personable and approachable to all internal and external stakeholders whilst maintaining Company standards.
• Verbal communication – proactively contributes to discussions and offers direction, suggestions and solutions, proactively listens to others’ views, influences people to deliver.
• Written communication – ability to write in the appropriate tone of voice and manner in line with Company profile.
• Responsibility – takes ownership of own workload, personal behaviour and performance in line with Company values and encourages others to do the same.
• Customer service – willing to go the extra mile and adopt a ‘can do’ approach in line with Company policies and processes.
• Attention to detail – demonstrates a high level of attention to detail, delivering high quality outputs that are accurate and fit for purpose.
Qualifications and specialist training required:
• Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant
Don’t hesitate contact Anita McLaughlin at REED on 01244 408 790 or email email@example.com
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
36000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
27000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
40000 - 47500 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more