Reed Leadership Finance have been exclusively engaged by a technology start-up located in London.
They are seeking a confident and experienced Finance Director to join them on a permanent basis.
Forming part of the executive management team, you will partner closely with the CEO to formulate, drive and deliver business strategy.
The business anticipate significant growth over the coming 12-24 months.
Your duties shall include:
- Setting up a best-practice finance function - ensuring robust procedures are in place
- Managing relationships with both the bank and institutional investors
- Setting up new overseas entities
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely management information to the board
- Active involvement in additional fundraising activity with existing and new investors
You shall be:
- A qualified Finance Director (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have experience of working within a start-up or SME
- Proven track record of managing relationships with investors/ownership of fundraising activity
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- You shall have experience of working within the AdTech ecosystem
You shall be rewarded with a competitive salary and incentive package
To find out more please apply now.