Reed Finance are delighted to be working with a leading fife based organisation in search of a high level Director. My client requires an individual to provide financial leadership and support across all aspects of the organisation.
This role will be an integral part to the development and implementation of their strategic vision. Reporting the Vice President of Operations & CFO (Europe) you will have overall control and responsibility for their UK entities and two European sites.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributing to the development of the company strategy across all areas of the business
- Providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Supervising the shared service centre and financial control team
- Managing companies policy regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation & equity
- Developing the management systems for all accounting functions
- Ensuring financial systems are robust and compliant
- Developing strong working relationships with internal & external parties
- Qualified Accountant with significant PQE experience
- Liaising with auditors, business advisors and board members
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic ideas to drive growth
- Superb communication skills
If this looks like a role of interest and you would like to know more about this opportunity and client then please apply via this advertisement or contact firstname.lastname@example.org