Are you a qualified finance professional ( FCA/FCCA ) with experience of running an SME business? Have you had experience of /or worked in positions that involved Project Management, Business Risk Management, information Technology and Property Management?
Well-established London based FCA regulated Payment Institution with a PSD license to provide money remittance services is seeking to leverage its existing digital Fintech platform for growth in serving the pan-African markets via its expanding UK and pan-European network.
Report to the Board as the senior executive director and a Board Member, contributing to the development of business strategy.
Be a “hands on, sleeves rolled up” leader in translating Board strategy and objectives into detailed, actionable and costed business plans with KPIs to monitor progress, ensuring implementation thereof.
Provide strong and inspirational executive leadership to our well-qualified employees.
- To lead and manage the overall day-to-day activity and profitability of an FCA regulated digital Payment Institute.
- Allocate operational resources between different functional areas.
- Lead, organise and inspire a team of c.20 employees directly reporting to you across:
- FCA Compliance,
- Manage and develop commercial SLAs, relationships with strategic business partners, outsourcers and other group companies.
- Manage and contribute to the development of proprietary software.
- Oversee preparation of monthly board reporting deck, management accounts etc
- Lead the Board budgeting and forecasting processes Oversee all operational finance processes many of which are outsourced: including payroll, expenses and supplier payment,
- Run ad-hoc projects as the company launches further overseas operations and further develops its group structure.
- Manage recruitment of new team members.
- Manage annual external audit process.
- Experience of working in FCA or HMRC regulated financial services business.
- Strong IT/ FinTech awareness and ability to automate and “map” tech to business processes and financial reports.
- Experience in financial management and reporting.
- Experience in payments (e.g. SWIFT) and knowledge of money remittance systems