Our client who operate within the commercial real estate/hospitality sector is seeking a Finance Director to join their leadership team and assist with the growth of the business.
This role will report to the CEO and will be responsible for the finance department, provision of financial advice, statutory & regulatory requirements and participate in securing further funding.
For this role you will need to have in depth and international experience within commercial real estate & hospitality preferably co-working or serviced office experience and have experience of running a finance department that business partners and works collaboratively with all business units.
- Key and proactive member of the leadership team, contributing with strategic and financial insight
- Develop, delivery and maintain a robust business plan to engage internal & external stakeholders and future investors
- Ensuring financial systems are functioning effectively and compliant
- Ensure financial controls and authorities, implementing best practices within the department
- Co-ordinate management information and financial analysis
- Overseeing delivery of monthly and annual accounts, cashflow monitoring, budgeting and team development
- Strong business partner to all departments and ensure communication between finance department and all areas of the company
- Deliver statutory reports, external fund raising and financial information to leadership team
Experience & Skills needed for this role:
- Fully Qualified Accountant e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA with minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
- Advanced degree level qualification in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years in co-working/serviced office sector
- Understanding of commercial real estate leases
- International market experience within Europe & Worldwide is desirable
- Team management experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong commercial acumen, financial modelling and accounting systems skills
- Experience with raising of equity/capital