Finance Director - Permanent - West Sussex
I have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Director to join a highly successful and innovative business based on the outskirts of Crawley. Leading a finance team of 4 you will oversee the finance operations, whilst partnering closely with the MD to lead the business at the strategic level.
- Overseeing all aspects of the business' finance, controlling, compliance & infrastructure
- Partner with the Managing Director to lead the wider business operation
- Line managing a team of 4 with responsibility for their performance, growth and development
- Supporting the achievement of key business goals including financial performance and stakeholder relationship management
- Delivering the financial strategy in accordance with business' policies and procedures
- Managing the budgeting process including the preparation of the annual budget and ongoing monitoring of performance against budget
- Overseeing the Company’s annual audit and liaising with the auditors
- Continually monitoring the cost structure of the business to ensure that it is appropriate for the level of business
- Maintaining financial records to meet the Company’s statutory accounting obligations
- Ensuring all VAT matters and corporate tax returns are filed and accounted for
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly management accounts and month end reconciliations of all key balance sheet accounts
- Ensuring appropriate charges are made and that the inter-company account is fully reconciled
As a fully CCAB/CIMA qualified accountant you will have sound experience at a similar level role, with exceptional business and commercial acumen, and outstanding people management skills.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please apply today!