Working at present with a respected engineering firm, Reed Finance are recruiting for an experienced FD eager to pursue a new challenge.
Forming part of the senior management team, the candidate will report into the MD and will have direct responsibility for a small finance and admin team.
• Monitoring processes and activities to ensure maximum cost efficiency
• Overall responsibility for budgets and forecasting process
• Management of finance function
• Staff management including training and coaching of direct reports
• Contributing to strategic planning & liaising with other business areas to measure progress against shared goals
• Conducting negotiations and tender exercises on behalf of the organisation
It is essential that applicants are ACCA/CIMA/ICAS (or equivalent) qualified.
Other essential skills include:
• Experience of leading a finance function and operating as part of the senior management team within engineering or a related field
• Strong communication and people management skills
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary, company car, excellent pension scheme and generous annual leave policy.
If role sounds of interest or if you’d like to find out more contact Lewis Crainie on 0141 214 4702 or at email@example.com.