My client in the construction sector is looking for a Finance Director with 4 Years Experience in a senior role
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Ideal candidate will have no longer than a 2 month's notice
- Ensure that the financial integrity and statutory compliance of the organisation is maintained.
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of the company’s financial records.
- Accountable for design, maintenance and operation of a “fit for purpose control framework” to include appropriate policies and procedures for the financial operation of the business.
- Assess the long-term financial trends and review prospects for the future growth of income
- Prepare year end statutory accounts.
- Member of leadership team – therefore, candidates with 4-5 years experience in a senior position will be sought.
- Responsible for effective cash management.
- Provide and regularly review MI required by the business and the Board of Directors.
- To ensure a robust IT infrastructure that is fit for purpose with overall responsibility for IT management and for the development of IT strategy and its implementation.
- Carry out other duties as identified, this job description reflects the current situation, but is subject to change from time to time.
If this sounds like something for you then email me your up to date CV with notice and salary expectations to email@example.com