REED Finance are delighted to be working with a Client within the Hospitality sector who are looking for a Finance Director to join them on a permanent basis. This position serves as an Executive Director and communicates to the Board. The chosen professional will be part of the Senior Management team and is expected to plan strategy and work for the best interests of the business, taking responsibility for various project co-ordination roles as required.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that the financial integrity and statutory compliance of the organisation is maintained.
• Ensure the accurate maintenance of the company’s financial records.
• Accountable for design, maintenance and operation of a “fit for purpose control framework” to include appropriate policies and procedures for the financial operation of the business.
• Act as Compliance Officer, ensuring the timely preparation for all statutory and legally related reports, for all Tax, Data Protection and Insurances areas.
• Assess the long-term financial trends and review prospects for the future growth of income and new product areas and plan strategically. Develop and maintain the Five Year Business Plan and the long range Capital Expenditure Plan
• Prepare the year end statutory accounts.
• Assist Line Managers in the preparation of their annual budgets, to co-ordinate the overall budget and submit for Board approval.
• Work with the Senior Management team to ensure correct risk management procedures are reviewed and updated.
• Responsible for effective cash management and Treasury Management systems.
• Provide and regularly review MI required by the business and the Board of Directors.
• To ensure a robust IT infrastructure that is fit for purpose with overall responsibility for IT management and for the development of IT strategy and its implementation.
• Support the HR and Facilities Manager to carry out their roles effectively and ensure all statutory obligations are met.
• .Support the HR Manager to agree HR strategy and management including appropriate policies and procedures for recruitment, employment, induction, pay/benefits, PDR process, Training and internal stakeholder programmes.
• Assist with the administration of the Stakeholder pension scheme.
• Work with the HR Manager to sustain an equitable pay and benefits process, ensuring merit pay reviews are held timely and with integrity.
• Carry out other duties as identified, this job description reflects the current situation, but is subject to change from time to time.
To find out more details please get send me an email and a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com