My client is a well-established broadband provider based in North London and they are seeking an Interim Financial Controller to join their busy and expanding team.
The main duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- The overall responsibility for the management and financial accounting function
- Monthly reporting and management accounts
- Preparation of accounts pack for review by CFO
- Ensuring that all finance and systems are properly managed for the company
- Tax reporting
- Ensuring that all financial data is correctly input into the ERP system
- KPI reporting
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA, CIMA or ACCA part qualified
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a Financial Controller role (or similar)
- Have the ability to manage a team and be part of a team
- Have the ability to deliver
- Have the ability to learn ERP system in detail
If you meet the above requirements and are open temporary work, please do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.