I am currently supporting a British manufacturer that has seen excellent growth over the pandemic with their current recruitment for a Financial Controller.
You will be supporting the group Financial Controller and working closely with the other 10 members of the Finance function. Partnering other teams within the business providing forecasts and commercial analysis, as well as providing accurate and timely Management Accounts.
• Assist in the production of the Management Accounts for all Group entities including overseas subsidiaries
• Weekly Cashflow forecasting and variance analysis
• VAT reporting, national statistics reporting and deferred duty and liaising with external agencies where appropriate
• Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts for review by the Group Financial Controller
• Maintain Fixed Asset Registers
• Contribute to the Group reporting process (incl. KPI)
• Assist with forecasting and the annual budgeting process where appropriate
• Monitoring stock accounting across all entities of the Group
• Pro-forma P&L reporting for our online and direct selling
• Provide support with Hyperion consolidation model and reporting pack
• Liaison with supply chain and sales analysts to ensure data integrity
• Fully proficient in Excel
• Understanding of Accounting systems
• Management reporting and accounting experience
• Financial Analysis and Budgeting
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified Accountant early in their career, to work with a successful, well established, multi subsidiary business in a varied commercial focussed role.
The role also includes a 1.00pm finish on Fridays!