Finance Business Partner (part-time)
£35,000 - £40,000 (pro-rata)
I am looking for a commercially minded Finance Business Partner to join an organisation in Cambridge, initially on a 12 month fixed-term contract. We are looking for someone to work 21 hours per week.
You will partner with various divisions and offices across the organisation to support them from a financial perspective.
• Supporting financial operations around the world to optimise resources
• Financial planning, systems development and training
• Challenge project proposals and project finances. Providing early warning of any financial risks and working with the project teams to mitigate these.
• Supporting the preparation of monthly management accounting packs
• Provision of accurate and timely financial information along with financial insight on risks and opportunities
• Implementation and review of financial systems and controls
• Ensure our financial and administrative affairs are carried out according to legal requirements.
• Supporting with audit process
We are looking for the following:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or qualified by experience
• Commercial and business partnering mindset
• Able to guide, influence and challenge budget holders and stakeholders
• Good organisational skills and proven ability to work to deadlines
• Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain effective relationship
• Proactively seek solutions and opportunities for continuous improvement
• Strong financial systems skills including Excel and database work
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant or similar who is looking for part-time hours and wants to make a genuine commercial impact where they work.
Please apply now to discuss further.