A fantastic opportunity has become available with my FTSE 100 client in their Manchester based office for a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate for this role, you will report directly in to the Regional Finance Director. You will also have proven experience in providing commercial finance support to numerous businesses. The Finance Business Partner will need to work together with both internal and external parties to review, appraise and get involved with lots of business decisions including the impact and calculating outcomes.
The roles and responsibilities include but are no limited to:
- Lead financial reviews
- Financial forecasting
- Managing month-end close
- Support the business with additional commercial and analytical advice
- Ownership for financial analysis
- Working capital management
- Cost control
- Lead financial evaluation of capital investment
- Provide ad-hoc finance training to operational managers.
Key benefits of this position are:
- Company car allowance
- Generous annual bonus based on company performance
To be a suitable applicant for this role you will need:
- To be qualified either ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- 5 years post qualified experience across financial reporting, general ledger accounting, management reporting and financial analysis
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong IT and financial modelling skills.
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then do please get in touch with me directly either by applying, emailing Mark.Scott@reed.com or via Linkedin