Are you a graduate with finance analyst work experience looking for a new Finance Business Partner opportunity in Northampton?
My client, a global organisation and leaders in their industry, are recruiting for an experienced finance professional to join their large finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance you will complete the period end and act as the key point of contact on the P&L, balance sheets, bonus, non-financial reporting and business performance.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage conversion of accounts and information into systems
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance with operations management
- Continuously develop client profitability analysis and client reporting to improve business understanding
- Engage with operations teams regularly to ensure performance and reporting is reflective of requirements
- Manage the income and cost recognition in line with regulations
- Administer bonus schemes
- Expense management and reporting
- Work with the business to understand a variety of complex commercial / revenue recognition models
- Key point of contact for audit
- Act as point of contact for queries and ad-hoc analysis
You will likely be a numerate graduate, studying towards a professional accounting qualification.
You must be a confident communicator, able to tailor your style to deliver financial information to a non-finance audience.
Strong Excel skills including experience with Microsoft PowerBI would be an advantage along with excellent analytical skills, commercial awareness, a creative approach to problem solving and the desire to 'see things through’.
This is a progressive opportunity and includes Study Support. The role will initially be working from home during Lockdown but will move to office based when restrictions lift but with flexibility for some home working beyond Lockdown.