Reed Finance are currently supporting a unique public sector organisation with a strong commercial focus to recruit a newly created Assistant Finance Business Partner role.
This organisation offers a great working environment (when back to office) plus a role with variety and challenge and a clear opportunity to develop internally.
The Assistant Finance Business Partner will be responsible for supporting the delivering high quality, effective financial information, and advice and support to the wider organisation.
You will work closely with the Finance Business Partners and the wider organisation, up to Executive level, to influence and support financial, planning and performance decisions at both an operational and strategic level. You will also support major projects, providing expert knowledge for business case development, financial modelling and on-going financial project support.
- Support the completion of business cases, providing expert knowledge for business case development, financial modelling and on-going financial project support.
- Support good business governance and enable delivery of strategic and operational business plans by providing an in-house consultancy and advice service for internal customers.
- Support the provision of prompt and accurate budgets for all designated divisions. Provide up-to-date financial management information to budget holders,
- Participate in multi-disciplinary working teams to manage projects and develop and implement new initiatives, giving programme/ project directors the level of financial advice and support necessary to meet project milestones.
- Support the Finance Business Partners to Coordinate the financial strategic planning cycle and to support/influence the wider overall production of the strategic plan covering a 3-5-year timescale.
- Undertake technical analysis and financial modelling on options for special projects and programmes enabling decisions to be taken as to their viability.
- Design, establish and maintain complex financial models to assist in the delivery and monitoring of special projects and programmes.
- Carry out financial evaluation of bidders’ proposals to establish value for money and affordability.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant and be able to demonstrate experience within budgeting, partnering and ideally modelling.
The salary available is up to £39 plus an annual bonus opportunity and an extensive range of additional benefits including a final salary pension scheme which represents a 19% employer contribution
Does the commercially and business support in this role appeal? If so apply now!