Are you a Finance Business Partner looking to join a bigger business? Are you looking to grow and develop your experience? If so this role could be for you!
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join the Manchester team of a global manufacturing business with offices across Germany, the Netherlands and Asia. You will work in one of the three divisions with a divisional Finance Director to learn about the business and products and carrying out month-end analysis, new and ongoing projects, process improvement, and business partnering with UK and global finance teams.
This is a true opportunity to develop as a Finance Business Partner with strong stakeholder and business partnering skills. There will be travel with the position after 12 months across Europe and Asia for 3-6 months.
- Understanding the different divisions within the business
- Month-end analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Assist with analysis, financial planning, and reporting while building expertise in financial and management accounting as well as commercial analysis
- Improving reporting, systems and processes
- Collaborate with R&D, HR, local finance and stakeholders supporting them with budgets and analysis
- Partnering closely with finance across Europe and Asia to streamline processes and undertake business intelligence
Qualification and experience:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience managing budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and financial planning
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Proven excel skills and willingness to learn more around VBA and SQL
- Willingness to travel when needed
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please do send me your CV today or get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org