FINANCIAL BUSINESS PARTNER
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Location - Canterbury
Reed Finance are delighted to be offering a Finance Business Partner role in one of the nation’s leading travel companies. The client is a reputable business with a recognised brand within their market. The ideal candidate will look to use their strategic mind to influence both the business development and investment decisions across the various departments and areas of the business. There is huge potential to add value to the business right from the get go.
When hired, the candidate will report directly to the Financial Director and look to provide monthly budget reports and co-ordinate and drive action plans linking to financial performances.
You will be responsible for:
• Design, build and maintain cost and value models
• Development of reports and analysis linking to performance
• Supporting deal activity by analysing against budget and previous deals
• Provide analysis and reporting in a number of areas
• Ensure operational and financial targets are achieves
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with either ACA, ACCA OR CIMA and display the following qualities:
• Experienced in producing a full set of management accounts
• Experience setting a budget and forecasting
• Experience of working with non-finance
• Intricate knowledge of Microsoft Excel