Are you a newly qualified accountant or finalist who can help us make important financial and operational decisions in our support areas? Use your financial experience and analytical skills to help our leaders make crucial decisions on how we use our funds.
The purpose of your role
The finance business partner is a key member of the strategic finance team. Reporting to the Lead Finance Business Partner, you will support the service to provide value added analysis and insights to enable informed strategic and operational decisions.
Your experience includes…
• ability to adapt your style for your audience
• ability to manage changing priorities
• ability to drive and influence decision making
• experience in supporting business units.
• experience in thinking commercially and knowledge of good cost control.
• proficient use of Microsoft Excel and financial and scenario modelling skills
• ability to analyse financial and operational results and draw out relevant insights
finance business partner –November 2019 page 2
• ability to use planning and forecasting tool
• ability to model and communicate key financials to both financial and nonfinancial
• ability to effectively communicate and deliver presentations to senior
stakeholders and peers backed with sound reasoning
• ability to work under pressure, adapting to a rapidly changing environment and
adhering to deadlines
• extracting & manipulating data from a variety of sources
• A finalist or part qualified may be considered–(CIMA or ACCA)
• self-motivated with an ability to work on own initiative
• confident dealing with and advising people at senior management level
• highly organised with ability to effectively prioritise workload
• problem solver
If you feel that you have the skill set for this position please apply online today - applications for the role close on Monday 13th January