REED Finance are supporting a public sector client based in Oxford to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner for approximately 6 months
Starting in January you will be working within a large finance team and working with the financial controller to support with the following -
- Provide operational and strategic financial advice for Directors and their management teams to influence and shape decision making in the delivery of their Service Plans and Business plans.
- Create and Promote sound financial management and control. To ensure all business processes reflect best practice, add value and comply with the financial framework
- Be responsible for the production of timely and accurate financial reporting to the Executive Team.
- Undertake timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- To undertake and advise on the development of financial strategies, financial appraisals, business plans, savings proposals, service development and project proposals and provide strategic financial and non-financial advice on business assumptions and opportunities. Proving adequate challenge when needed.
- Full management of working capital, ensuring timely collection of cash from customers and payments to suppliers
- Play an active role on projects across the business
- To provide senior management with support, advice and guidance during the budget setting process to ensure a robust, manageable and balanced Financial Plan and Company Business Plans.
- Ensure delivery of quality information to managers for budget monitoring and forecasting to ensure robust monitoring is provided by the given deadlines
- Regular Attendance and participation in Senior Management Team meetings
- To undertake corporate finance projects as designated by the Management Accounting Manager
This role is paying between £300 and £400 per day on a limited company basis, dependent on previous experience etc.
To be considered for this role previous experience in a public sector setting would be a distinct advantage and you must be able to start in early January.
Interested ? Apply now!