Do you want to work for an organisation that has been a market leader for more than 160 years? Do you want to join a culture that promotes innovation, values its employees and its customers? Are you a confident Finance Business Partner looking for a new challenge?
If so, then this might be an opportunity just for you!
The purpose of the role is to:
- To support and challenge the business in raising the standards in critical decision areas.
- To provide strategic financial leadership to key stakeholders to ensure company objective are met by improving performance.
- To be the “Critical” friend to the business.
- Establish an Operational and Financial platform to drive the Annual Budget which is then maintained through the Monthly Forecasting Cycles.
- Interpret and Analyse Month End Variances against the Forecast and Plan using the Operational and Financial platforms, highlighting Risks and Opportunities.
- Drive the delivery of productivity, efficiency improvements and cost management across the business to ensure Plan and Forecasts are met.
- Operational & Financial Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Lead, Drive and Review business owned Quarterly GAP initiatives.
- Prepare and Present Business & Operational Reviews
- Prepare and review the month end activities
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and professional accounting standards, in line with UTC policies.
- Variance Analysis & Risk Management
- Experienced Professional Accountant (Qualified or by experience),
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the business (Oral & Written)
- Experience of working with Operational teams (Desirable not essential)
- Understanding of Construction Accounting Process (Desirable not essential)
This is a 18 months FTC position.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, then click “Apply” to be considered for this role.
Call Leicester Accountancy on 0116 249 5560 for a confidential chat.