|Location: LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE||Salary: 50000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3044715|
A leading, multi-dimensional logistics organisation operating across the United Kingdom, and part of a larger, European super-brand, this is an excellent opportunity to join a clear employer of choice.
Reporting to the Finance director, this is a highly visible, and business critical role lead management reporting, financial support and challenging business performance. This is a chance to provide value and influence decision making at a strategic, and operational level.
Working within a close knit team in Finance, your role will include;
• Full Financial responsibility for balance sheet & P&L
• Budgeting and forecasting - delivering the annual budget and quarterly forecasts. Supporting the management team in the preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts.
• Working with Operations in the preparation of operational budgets and forecasts; identifying and tracking further business efficiencies / risks.
• Understanding and communicating current performance through detailed variance analysis; highlighting underlying business performance and identifying risks and opportunities
• Ownership of capex plans and capex business cases, together with local financial tender modelling, supporting the Commercial and Area teams as necessary
• Production of board reporting, review materials and budget packs in line with Central guidance
• Ideally, you will hold a full Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA,
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to both constructively challenge and influence at all levels. An ability to establish credibility with senior leaders across the company and work with them to help provide valuable commercial support and business insight
• Have the ability to work independently and proactively, identifying where improvements can be made in all aspects of our activity without being pushed to do so.
• Have the ability to make a significant commercial contribution in understanding the underlying performance drivers of the business
• Be a strong all-rounder with demonstrable track record in commercial analysis and evaluation and business planning / evaluation
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply with an up to date CV no later than 2.00pm Friday 21st July.
42000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
75000.00 - 84000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREENHITHE, KENTRead more
40000.00 - 46000.00 GBP Per Annum
RUGBY, WARWICKSHIRERead more
55000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
42000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more