REED Accountancy are recruiting exclusively for an organisation based near central Birmingham with a view to recruit an ambitious finance assistant on a permanent basis to join their busy accounts department.
Please note that this is an urgent requirement so little/no notice period is essential! Candidates with more than two weeks' notice period need not apply.
The ideal candidate will ideally be studying towards AAT or AAT Qualified with ambition to start ACCA in the future.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Accruals and prepayments
- Bank reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Invoice coding
- Sending remittances
- Preparing BACS runs
- Banking administration
- Processing expenses
- Any other duties associated with the post
In return you will receive the following:
- A 37 hour working week with some flexibility around working times
- Working from home opportunities after the pandemic is over
- Excellent pension scheme
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Free parking