The company offers 22 days holiday, a year off for your birthday (after 1 years’ service) and after probation you can enjoy such perks as a Bupa healthcare scheme and a pension (after 3 months’ service). They also have a holiday home in Whitby and each colleague is afforded one weeks’ stay there every year!
Key responsibilities include:
• Raising sales invoices
• Checking proof of delivery
• Liaising with other departments to resolve discrepancies
• Being the first point of contact for customer queries
• Chasing and collecting outstanding debts
• Maintaining the UK and one international Purchase Ledger – registering invoices, statement checking etc.
• Monthly reconciliations of company bank accounts, invoice finance accounts and credit cards
• Monthly processing of VAT returns
• Completion of customer profitability and marketing contribution spreadsheets
• Covering reception as and when required
• Strong administration skills
• Ability to work under pressure, and sometimes unsupervised
• Confident with numbers and Excel
• Sociable and able to manage being front of house as and when required
• Experience of working in a similar role
For immediate consideration, apply now with an up to date CV.