|Location: CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3059046|
My client is has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join the team. They are currently broadening their strategy and experiencing very health growth as a result.
The finance function now needs more broad based finance resource to support the provision of more relevant management and financial accounting information.
Responsibilities and key duties:
• Input Accounts Payable invoices.
• Preparation of periodic supplier payment runs.
• Monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
• Collection of regular and ad hoc direct debits in respect of customer finance agreements.
• Allocation of cash receipts.
• Processing Returned direct debits.
• Monthly submission of credit agency reports
• Production of arrears reports and liaison with Key Account Managers for collection plans.
• Calculation of settlement figures.
• Production of annual statements of account.
• VAT Invoicing.
• Processing of staff expense claims, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and accurate coding.
• Support to Management Accountant and Financial Accountant with analysis and investigations as required.
• Preparation of bank reconciliations.
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
• Control of company petty cash.
• Assistance with the resolution of audit queries.
• Assistance with the preparation of Company tax returns and disclosures.
• Regular updates on company CRM system.
• Responsible for filing invoices and documentation.
• Provide cross department cover as required.
• Identify and suggest process improvements.
Skills, Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience required:
• An enthusiastic team player who develops effective relationships with the team and works well in partnership with others.
• Experience of AP and AR ledgers in a multi-company environment.
• Knowledge of financial systems – Sage 50 desirable.
• Committed to studying for AAT.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Good Excel skills.
• Accuracy and high levels of attention to detail.
• Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
• Ability to work alone and with initiative.
• Willing to embrace change and challenge processes to improve efficiency.
• Good customer focus to both understand customer needs and expectations and deliver their requirements.
Please apply below!
For more information please contract Chris Machen on 01223 462 857 or email@example.com
22000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
18,000.00-22,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
ATHERSTONE, WARWICKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
9.20 - 10.25 GBP Per Hour
MAIDSTONE, KENTRead more
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
MAIDSTONE, KENTRead more
SALISBURY, WILTSHIRERead more