Are you seeking a role that provides variety and flexibility?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be partnering exclusively with this UK wide organisation in South Oxfordshire who seek to appoint a Finance Assistant on a full time permanent basis
With a very impressive newly reburbished office and a clear organised structure, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager. This represents an ideal option for someone looking to solidy their existing knowledge over the years ahead.
As part of a small finance team, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager as liaising with various deparments throughout the UK. Your duties will include:
- processing and reporting on accounts payable/receiveable
- posting of account reconcilations
- maintain the accounts for various regional departments
- processing receipts and payments on a regular basis
- nominal ledger and balance sheet reconcilations
- reporting on accruals and prepayments
- allocations of funds to correct accounts
As the ideal candidate for the post you will be studying towards a qualification of AAT or extensive accounting experience.
You will have a proven familiarity of reporting within a complex environment, and be comfortable taking ownership of this on a monthly basis.
You will have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and MS Excel, a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload is essential.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please Apply Online for further information, or send a current copy of your CV to email@example.com