Contract Assistant Accountant (12 months) - Cambridge - £25,000-£30,000 per annum
A fixed term contract position of 12 months has arisen with a leading Cambridge based research organisation, who require an experienced professional to join their existing team to support the finance funtion.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will include the following:
- Post all cash transactions to ledgers daily
- Liaise with internal teams for courses and member fees daily
- Reconcile all bank accounts daily
- Enter cash balances on the cash flow spreadsheet weekly
- Bank posting and reconciliations
Month end Journals and reconciliations:
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for operating the Petty Cash
This client would like to receive applications from those candidates with substantial existing accounting experience, with ideally full AAT qualification or part ACCA / CIMA qualification.
You must have a solid understanding of debits and credits and double entry bookkeeping, as well as strong technical (Excel) skills.
Please apply now for more information.