Hours: Full Time 8am-5pm
Benefits: Parking on site, Pension, Private Health Care, 33 Days holiday including BH's.
• To ensure the timely processing of all the assigned companies Purchase Ledger invoices and utilities is carried out.
- Invoices to be logged and processed within 2 working days of receipt.
- Any Invoices with queries to be distributed to the admin assistant of the relevant department to obtain any information required.
- To ensure that the 14-step check is carried out in line with the companies Purchase Ledger procedure for every purchase ledger transaction.
- Utility procedure to be followed when processing invoices
• To ensure that the published Authority Levels are adhered to at all times.
• To liaise with suppliers and other staff members & teams to resolve invoices queries and withheld invoices in accordance with the agreed procedure.
• To ensure payment of invoices is made in accordance with the department timetable.
- To check that a signed collateral warranty & current insurance details have been received in accordance with the collateral warranty requirements schedule. If they are not in place, inform the relevant department manager.
• To reconcile supplier statements, ensuring all invoices have been received and requesting copies where required.
• To maintain a record of any invoices received that are unable to be entered onto systems – i.e. no Purchase Orders quoted, Purchase Order/Invoice mismatch, incorrect company invoiced etc.
• To maintain the assigned companies’ creditor reports and ensure that balances are correct, no negative balances are on the account and information is accurate.
• To process the company Mobile phone bill analysis and report usage.
• To provide required information to the Management Accountants monthly as required for the department.
• Raising Subcontractor Payments in a timely manner for month end and mid-month payments and ad-hoc payments as required.
• To carry out general daily ad-hoc duties and other tasks and responsibilities with arise within the Finance Department and as required for the role.
• You MUST have CIS experience for this role OR have dealt with Sub-contractors previously.
• You MUST have good/advanced Excel knowledge.